In Florida spring is just an extension of summer and what better way to kick it off than with fruity drinks? This citrus mocktail is perfect for any outdoor or indoor party.
With this drink you don’t have to sacrifice taste for time. It’s easy to make and highlights the true essences of what spring and summer should taste like. The best part is all of the ingredients are ethically sourced and it doesn’t require you to buy extremely sugary additives.
What I love about Fre Wines is that they’re perfect for when you want to be responsible but also want the taste of rosé at 11am, if you’re pregnant, if you simply don’t drink, or if you want to serve something everyone (even kids) can enjoy.
2 limes* (for sweet & sour mix)
1 bottle of Fre Rosé
1 cup sugar*
1 cup homemade sweet & sour mix (see recipe in directions below)
2 tbsp honey*
* Organic ingredients
1. Juice all 7 lemons. Set 2 cups of the lemon juice aside for the sweet & sour mix.
2. Juice the two limes and set aside for the sweet & sour mix.
3. Pour entire bottle of Fre Rosé into serving pitcher.
4. Add the remaining lemon juice and 1/2 cup of sugar to the serving pitcher. Save the other 1/2 cup of sugar for the sweet and sour mix. Stir well.
5. In a separate bowl add lime juice, 2 cups of lemon juice, and 1/2 cup of sugar until sugar is completely dissolved. This is your sweet & sour mix. Easy enough!
6. Add sweet & sour mix to the serving pitcher. Stir well.
7. Add honey to the pitcher, stir, and serve.
Garnish with lemon slices or mini honey comb stirrers. A perfect display for this drink would be on a white serving tray with a mini vase of fresh pink flowers all surrounded by large lemons and lemon leaves.